The Lost Immortals Saga
The Seraphine Trilogy is the prequel to the Internationally Bestselling Lost Immortals Saga. You can read each group of books separately…aka, you don’t have to read one to understand the other. However, your reading enjoyment will be greatly improved if you read both series as one complete saga.
The Musical Interlude Series
What is the reading order of the Musical Interlude Series? The Prelude is the first book in the series. An Aria in Venice bridges the gap between the time Alek and Erin become a couple in the Prelude and continue their journey in the Crescendo. You don’t have to read Aria in Venice to understand the rest of the series, but your enjoyment and understanding of vital major characters will be greatly enhanced by doing so. The Dark Duet is also a standalone novel which helps to strengthen the readers understanding of the bond between the Dostovs and Nikolai Belikov’s past.
When will Hacienda Moon return to stores? Also, will there be a follow-up? Hacienda Moon was originally written as a script to be adapted into film and was quickly adopted by the Hollywood community as a novel to be watched among its elite circles. The revised and re-edited edition is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2017 while the sequel, Emerald Isle, will be released in January, 2018. The Pathseeker is a Native American legend, an individual who knows how to travel through time using ancient methods.
Who is Davina Lacey and what does she write? Davina Lacey is one of several KaSonndra pseudonyms. This group of novels are interracial romances and contain strong African, Latina, and Native American female leads. The Love & Alliances series will be the first group of novellas released by KaSonndra writing as Davina Lacey.
We have published several standalone novels and also have several more on the schedule to be released in early 2018. Standalone novels include: Morbid Seraphic, the Assassin’s Rose, and Hacienda Moon. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for news on upcoming releases.
How Do I Get An ARC?
At this time, we’re not offering ARCs to new reviewers. Be sure and sign up for our mailing list to receive updates on new releases and be one of the first readers to get discounted pre-orders.
- Tell us a little about your background. When did you start writing?
I started writing when I was 19. And I sucked big time. It’s a miracle that I got to this point, really. But I kept working at it and then, the Lost Immortals Saga and Hacienda Moon were born.
- Where do you get your ideas? I get them from EVERYTHING! When that writer’s eye opens up, the ideas truly start to flow through. And then the world becomes a lovelier, if not different place.
- What is your writing process? Geez! I used to do an outline. However, I’ve found that makes the book seem too stiff. Now, I do a small outline hitting on the main plot points and thematic elements and roll from there.
- Are any of your characters based on real-life friends or acquaintances? Of course. I’m not saying who they are, though. **seals her lips**
- Do you ever incorporate yourself into your characters? I did a LOT of that in Hacienda Moon. And people are telling me that this book truly has soul. I put everything I had into it and I’m so happy to see that people are seriously enjoying it.
- Tell us about your gorgeous covers. Do you design them yourself? Nah. I suck at cover design. I tried one and people liked it well enough. However, it wasn’t going to win any awards. LoL I’m in the process of working with new designers to revamp and create new covers for some books.